Taking a photo of it is another matter though. The dress is navy stretch denim and the bib is white cotton. My camera can't capture the range between dark and light and consequently getting a decent photo is not going to happen. At least by me.
Here's a closer detail of the bib section. I used a pleater board to get the pleats equal. Having all those pleats made the bib rather thick, so I hand basted the piping to the back of the bib and then stitched in place.
Previously for the inside yoke sections of this dress I've tried 1) serging 2)using bias tape, and this time around made a little facing to finish off that edge neatly.
I used the same fabric for the pockets
and for the hem (notice how the colour changed - the navy fabric isn't this light.)
and made two self covered buttons.
On the sleeves I used some of the bias cut fabric used for the piping around the bib section. However the green looks grey next to the granite background. Oh well. A photographer I'm not.
If it fits, I'll make a bunch more of these dresses.
Size 3T. (And in this photo, the colour is more accurate.)