Saturday, March 25, 2017

Little dresses

While the Bubble Dress pattern was sitting out on my cutting table I decided to make another. This time, the dress is size 3. It's such a quick sew.


I recently inherited fabric from a neighbours mother. She bought the fabric to make her girls dresses but like all good intentions, never got around to it. Now her daughter has a little girl, so I used some of that fabric and made her granddaughter a dress. Size 3. I used the Building Block Dress book (Oliver + S) for the pattern.
(The skirt got creased while I was carrying it and needs another shot from the iron ... ooops)


On the back, I added a big bow. The skirt wasn't as full nor as long as I would have liked.


And because I had lots of leftover yarn, knit another In Threes cardigan.  



Tidy up time again in my sewing space...............

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely Deb. You must be like those elves who pop in and complete projects that overwhelmed someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are just so cute/pretty....I must say I LOVE that bubble dress!

    ReplyDelete