Monday, July 8, 2013

My first swimsuit!

One of the items on my bucket list is to make a swimsuit.
Today was the day and guess what .... it was easy peasy lemon squeezy!

I used the pattern and followed the tutorial from here at Zaaberry.blogspot.com/


I had already cut out the main pattern pieces a week or so ago but hadn't got around to assembling it.
Caitlin insisted I make it today and she also insisted on sitting on my knee while sewing it together.

Needless to say this bathing suit was hastily made and the stitches are beyond wonky.  The main thing is it fit, and I actually made a swimmy!


I didn't have the right width-size elastic and had to cut strips off ... hastily.  The good news was I had Miss C. with me all the time to try it on as we progressed.


After she posed for me, she went for a swim. It was decided later the straps should just sit on the shoulders as opposed to crossing at the back. Easy alteration.
And maybe add some more ruffles to the front .. maybe across the outside leg opening too because Caitlin said it would make her swim faster!

At any rate, I MADE a swimsuit and it turned out not too bad.

17 comments:

  1. Yay!! It is really cute, and she looks absolutely pleased with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know if Caitlan said it, it has to be true. It sure is a nice swimsuit...was it hard to make? And does she mind trying on...my kids never liked to try on and don't think Lorelei would like the try on period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are scared of swimsuits too!! Maybe one day :). And, Miss C LOVES IT....that is evident. SCORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *applause* Hooray! The swimsuit is super cute...as is your mermaid, I mean granddaughter.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made a swimsuit!!!! That's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://koorasep.de/invite/i=11232
    #best all new and free kid videos
    https://awwuwhd.ws/invite/i=82716

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drill this girl so hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://harangu89e.de/invite/i=149
    Good cp
    Use username: gmanii
    Password: gmanii123

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://globalas51.de/invite/i=27333
    And
    https://cater73or.de/invite/i=33873
    Good CP, boys and girls
    Username for both: gmanii
    Password for both: gmanii123

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to fuck her tight tiny cunt and ass, I bet she would be a lot of fun. She would enjoy the things I would do to her.... they all do, at first they act like they don't want to, but once you penetrate them it's all systems go. I know l've been doing this for many years.....And it's alot of fun. Don't matter how old the little bitches are... they can take my massive 9 1/2 inch cock in them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://loyaltyfu16.de/invite/i=20090 Hot Teens

    ReplyDelete
  12. Warning! CP group newest product. Get your childhood back.Take you back to her youthful days, enjoy her first virgin video. 91lolita: http://loli.tgyma018.top?_c=16x6s if system browser can no fetch url please copy it to chrome browser[0114]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can’t confirm at any age but I can say with a little patience and a lot of line 15 month old can take my 9 “ man hood all the way in her tight little baby pussy and when uyou cum with all you have buried to the root hold on cause that little girl is going to fuck you back at a wild pace something about hot cum filling there belly make a little baby go crazy with desire be warned after you fuck her she will climb on you every time she sees you no matter where your at or who is there she will be all over you to get your cock inside her

    ReplyDelete