Well, this morning I cut out the pattern and made a Sunny Dress.
It's an a-line sundress with a little frill collar.
The instructions, which are very good, appear on her blog along with photos. Overall, it was a very easy pattern to make and fun too! I really enjoyed making it.
I made size 5 and since the chest measurement is an inch wider than required I cut the back elastic less and took in a deeper side seam.
If this fits (and I'm sure it will) I will make more Sunny dresses.
There are no buttons, zippers or anything fiddly.
Go to Sew Very to get the download and try it out too.
On Monday August 11th, she is going to feature some the Sunny dresses other sewing bloggers have made. There'll be lots of good ideas, I'm sure.